Dallyn and Alana are excited to offer versatile one-on-one and small group personal training. Integrating strength, mobility, conditioning, and rehab for overall health and wellness is their specialty! If you are looking for some motivation and guidance to help you take control of your overall health and wellness you have found the right people to get you started.
Looking for a little guidance to help either get you back on track, or continue your path to success? Check out our Personal Training services to help you succeed your goals and live in confidence!
Functional Movement Screening
Documentation and grading of movement patterns that are an integral part of normal function. FMS identifies any functional limitations or asymmetries in an individual’s movement patterns. A score is calculated and used to assess and correct movement patterns through prescribed exercises by a Certified Personal Trainer (CPT). The FMS should be repeated every 1-3 months to be reassessed and track progress by a CPT.
Special Intro Promotions
Not sure if personal training is for you? Inquire about our one time only intro package to training upon sign-up!
This package is perfect for individuals who are not new to exercise and are looking for a specialized program on a month-to-month basis.
Small Group Personal Training
Offers a more affordable option to train with a buddy or small group. Increase your motivation factor by holding yourself accountable to someone else!
- Run specific supplementary programming
- Lighter weights and higher reps (20+) will be used in order to target muscular endurance vs strength
- Emphasis on Mobility and preventing running injuries
- Techniques talk – run positioning, gait, aerobic/anaerobic capacities (oxygen deficit, V02max, anaerobic threshold), breathing techniques, cadence/pacing for specific distance, elevation
- Cardiovascular conditioning